Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekly and Daily Goals

WEEKLY and DAILY GOALS:

DAILY GOALS: (Personally, I find these to be the most effective. I also do what I call " Project" lists which are more like Weekly or Monthly Goals)

DO:
*Each morning make a list of things you would like to accomplish that day.
*Put them in order of importance or prioritize
*As you complete a task--cross it off.
*At the end of the day--move the things to the next day's list that have not been done.
*Remember yourself: exercise, meditate, pray, read or just sit down for 10 minutes each day.
*Reward yourself if you have REALLY had a good day
*Pick a certain day of the week to always do the same thing
(ie. office work, make calls, market your business, network, excercise, etc.)

* Mon. mornings is when I to do my weekly goals, I then send notes to friends, family or business associates. 
A personal note, actually sent through the mail, has a bit more meaning to the recipient, so I pick 2 or 3 people to write each Monday.

" Although no one can go back in time and make a brand-new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending."
"Strive for Progress, not Perfection."

Be back in April.  Get going on your Goals! Your thoughts and comments are always welcome!

Marty Miller, http://www.yardcarddirectory.com/    http://www.lawnexpressions.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment