Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DIRECTORIES (Lawn Displays) for Interent Visibility

There are many new Celebration Yard Card/Display Directories on the Internet; some for specific companies & their products, and others more general. This gives you many choices as to where to place your listings. It is advisable to list on as many Directories as possible as that is often where the consumer will look to save time.

What Directories should you be on?
You can judge the criteria of each Directory by: What does it offer me? Is it a site easily found by search engine placement? Is it feasible in my advertising budget? How many rentals/sales do I need to pay for the listing? If it is less than 4 rentals/sales, than I would say it is a good deal. If you have no way to monitor which sites are bringing you business--ASK YOUR CUSTOMER. I send callers to a Directory almost every day, even if it is not my Directory www.yardcarddriectory.com/   People do searches using different search terms and I like to refer them to a Directory website that will be useful for them. The bottom line is visibility for your Business and accessibility for potential customers.  Also, being on a popular Directory will give your personal website higher rankings in the serach engines.  Put a link on your website to the Directory.

Marty Miller  http://www.lawnexpressions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment